Do you end each day feeling overwhelmed? Do you know, deep down, that there is more to life than you've been living? I'm here to help!
I believe you were created to live abundantly, intentionally, freely, and joyfully. But sometimes stuff gets in the way and you find yourself living by default instead of purpose. The problem is, you don't know how to start to make a change.
My mission is simple: to encourage and equip you to live well for God's glory.
This space is devoted to sharing thoughts, ideas, tools and resources to help you pursue the life God has called you to live and be who He created you to be.
Are you ready to start living your intentional life?
• Married to Chris, mama to Juliette (4) and Genevieve (2)
• Hashimotos fighter, currently on a life-changing healing journey
• Writer, librarian and book lover for LIFE! Here are my favorites!
• Unapologetic fan of teen TV shows (Friday Night Lights and Pretty Little Liars, I’m talking about you)
• Lover of simplicity, decluttering, neutral colors, and systems upon systems.
• Passionate follower of Jesus Christ living an undeserved, grace-filled life
Most likely to:
Plan fake vacations just for the fun of it
Talk your ear off about different personality frameworks (Any other ISTJs or Enneagram 1s?)
Favorite Bible passage:
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6
DROP ME A LINE